1) IMPORTANT - From 2/9/19, the way you order repeat medication is changing. Find out more.....
From September 2019, you will need to order your repeat prescriptions from us, rather than from your pharmacy.
The easiest way to do this, is through the new NHS App.
Visit the app store and download it now. You can register using your smartphone. All you will need is photo identification.
GHS - Repeat prescription ordering arrangements
2) Flu clinics
Appointments for our annual flu clinics can be booked from 2/9/19. The first "flu clinic" will be held on 8/10/19. Patients in the following groups are eligible for a FREE NHS flu vaccine:
- all children aged two to ten (but not eleven years or older) on
- those aged six months to 65 years in clinical at risk groups
(such as respiratory diseases)
- pregnant women
- those aged 65 years and over
- those in long stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
We are unable to vaccinate patients who are ineligible, based upon the above criteria.
We will also be holding a flu clinic on SATURDAY 12/10/19, for patients who find it difficult to get to the surgery on weekdays.
3) Ad hoc change to our late night. The late night (1800-2000h) scheduled for Tuesday 24/12/19 and Tuesday 31/12/19 has been changed to Monday 23/12/19 and Monday 31/12/19 respectively.
4) PODIATRY referrals - please be aware that as at 07/2019, there is currently a 32 week waiting list.
5) Following our visit from the Care Quality Commission on 9/5/19, we are delighted to announce we were awarded a rating of "GOOD" in all areas.
6) BREXIT - Current advice for patients about ordering medication.
Patient information re Brexit - medication supply
7) Friends and Family Test
In addition to the national patient survey, we collect information about levels of patient satisfaction via the nationally approved NHS "Friends and Family Test". You can review the results, which are generally updated on a monthly basis, by visiting this website: